OO functions include and are not limited to
- Develop and manage operations in the UK;
- Develop new financial products (in credit and insurance);
- Work with Compliance to register company with FCA;
- Ensure that operations are compliant with FCA regulation;
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs;
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance;
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision;
- Monitor invoices, money handling procedures, accounting, and bank processes;
- Prepare timely and accurate financial performance reports;
- Make business projections on a regular basis as the business evolves;
- Oversee marketing initiatives;
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth;
- Work closely with other financial institutions to develop products and oversee their correct implementation.
- Bachelor's degree or higher;
- Experience in an FCA registered company;
- Five years of experience in the field of credit product development;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Work autonomously;
- Create your own job;
- Share in company equity.