Title: Compliance Consultant - Investment Banking Fixed Term Contract
Date: 6th April 2021
Our client, a leading Investment Bank is looking for a Compliance Consultant to be responsible for providing guidance on regulatory matters. The individual would have to advise the front office and senior management as well as interpret of UK regulations.
· Provide advisory compliance advice and guidance to the front office.
· Provide guidance and advice to senior management regarding upstream regulatory risk related to MIFID II, Volcker, Dodds Franck.
· Participate in undertaking an effective end to end risk assessment of key processes.
· Develop and maintain compliance knowledge of current and future regulatory issues that affects the private equity and credit business.
· Deal with issues and queries arising, review and sign-off new business proposals.
· Provision of regulatory analysis and advice in relation to new products, business initiatives and bespoke projects.
· Promote effective compliance oversight of their Private Side business activities.
· Act as main point of delegation on Compliance Advisory related matters.
· Building and maintaining effective business partnerships within the business.
· Classify the regulatory issues impacting transaction authorisation, structuring, execution and marketing with the provision of potential solutions and alternatives.
The preferred candidate will ideally have a Compliance background from an Investment bank and strong knowledge of regulations. You should also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact at all levels of business effectively.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your C.V. to email@example.com or call on +44 20 7430 1831 for a confidential discussion.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the company. The company does not discriminate by race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.