Are you graduate looking to for an exciting career in Finance? Do you enjoy data based analytical work?
Do you want to join a dynamic and proactive commercial finance team who operate at the heart of our Beauty business?
If you answered 'Yes' to any of the questions above, then we may have an opportunity perfect for you!
We have a great opportunity to work for our Beauty Commercial Finance Team at PZ Cussons in our London Office, and would be extremely interested in talking to any budding commercial finance professionals ready for the next venture in their career! Who We Are
At PZ Cussons, we have a real passion for our brands and we strive on creating moments of pleasure for everybody, every day. Our brand portfolio consists of market leaders and renowned household names across the beauty category, such as: St Tropez, Sanctuary Spa, Fudge and Charles Worthington.
We believe your career should be fulfilling and talent should be recognised, so if you have the CANDO attitude, aptitude and ambition, there's no end to the opportunities available with us.Beauty Commercial Finance Function
The Beauty Commercial Finance team provides finance support to the Beauty business ensuring robust financial control, preparing insightful reporting/analysis and improving overall business performance through challenge and collaboration.
We are currently going through progressive and exciting change here at PZ Cussons and so this is a fantastic opportunity for commercial finance professionals to get involved and really 'make a mark' at a successful, FTSE 250 listed company.
As a Commercial Finance Analyst you will report to the Commercial Finance Manager, and support the team with the Trade Promotions and Marketing processes, as well as some commercial analysis. You will be able to get involved in:
- Supporting the Commercial Team in the creation of business case for promotions
- Set up of rebate agreements in SAP
- Central contact for Finance Shared Services for claims settlement process. This involves seeking appropriate sign off, matching invoice to promotion and referencing against the appropriate rebate agreement
- Support Finance Managers in month end rebate accrual process and timely closing of rebate agreements
- Supervision and control of Marketing spend, maintaining accurate forecast trackers
- Management of Project Systems SAP module, including marketing project setup and administration
- Responsible for Weekly Sales/Trading Reporting and analysis
- Support the business planning process with monthly maintenance of forecast reports
Amongst many other exciting and interesting initiatives in this Commercial Finance role!
Well-being is at the center of PZ's culture and ethos. We want you to feel safe, happy, healthy and fully engaged in what you do. You will have access to benefits such as a blended approach to ways of working, well-being programmes, both fun and informative, support forums and lots more.Apply!
If you are a data focused finance professional, with keen eye for process improvement and are looking to further your commercial finance career, please 'Apply!' or risk missing out on a great opportunity!
Please note, that due to the volume of applications we receive, we may not always be able to reply to your application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 30 days of applying to this role, unfortunately, on this occasion, you have not been successful and we wish you all the best in your future endeavours.