As a Programmatic AV Executive
you will be supporting a team of Buyers to deliver best in class digital audio and video campaigns using programmatic technology. You will learn how to use different demand-side platforms to set up, optimise, and report on a variety of different campaign types across audio and video environments. This role will provide you with practical training and experience
to gain the confidence to:
What we are looking for:
- Plan how to use different channels and formats across YouTube, Video, Audio and Connected TV, to recommend the best approach to deliver a campaign
- Understand the benefits and reasons for using different demand-side platforms by learning their features, advantages and how the connect with wider advertising technology
- Understand the targeting settings and technology required to ensure campaigns comply with regulation, internal policies and ensure ads are delivered in brand suitable environments
- Know how to use different data sets and targeting signals to deliver ads to relevant audiences
- Be able to recommend different inventory partners and publishers based on the audiences and environments they reach
You should have an interest and passion for digital advertising and have an appetite for learning the mechanics of programmatic buying. This role is hands on using demand-side platforms and you will be in control of setting up and optimising, digital campaigns on behalf of leading UK advertisers.
Communication skills, and the ability to prioritise tasks across multiple projects to meet deadlines is important as you will be responsible for ensuring your campaigns deliver their goals. You should be excited to try new things, learn new technology and understand key developments within the digital AV market. Full training
will be provided via internal onboarding programmes and the opportunity to be trained by globally renowned and market leading technologies such as Google, Amazon, and The Trade Desk.
Here at OMG UK our ambition is that we Reflect Real Britain in both our workforce and our work. We want to welcome remarkable people from a broad range of backgrounds who bring their diverse attitudes, opinions and beliefs into a culture where you are treated with respect and can be comfortable at work just being you. Embracing our differences results in a stimulating and inspiring environment where Reflecting Real Britain will lead to everyone viewing the world, our work and each other with fresh eyes.
We are keen to encourage applications from people from all walks of life and we want you to be at your best throughout the recruitment process, please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Acquisition team member or if you would prefer, please reach out to email@example.com to let us know (confidentially) how we can help you.