Linux Engineer - £55K
Our client is a leading Information Security software company.
Based in central London, with remote and flexible working, they build cutting edge software as a service (SaaS) solutions for Information, Cyber Security and IT Risk.
You'll have the chance to develop and support core IT and DevOps infrastructure with Linux, Puppet, AWS, Docker and more - a varied infrastructure position where no two days are the same!
Day to day you'll work to continually improve performance, seek to automate as much as possible and work directly with developers, engineers and key stakeholders to deliver innovative, scalable and cutting edge technology for the business.
They offer a tech-driven, challenging, supportive and fun environment to develop skills and learn.
- Excellent experience of Linux systems administration and engineering
- Ubuntu experience would be ideal, along with Red Hat and / or CentOS
- Experience of Cloud with AWS
- Good knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD tools such as Puppet and Docker etc
- Excellent "core" infrastructure and support experience around servers, desktops and networking
- Great communication skills and a positive, problem-solving mindset