Role: Associate Director, Business Development - EuropeLocation:
LondonDesired Industry Experience:
:- UK Citizenship is Mandatory to apply for this roleRelevant Experience:
The incumbent should have at least 8 years
in Software and Services sales in the European Market with a proven track record and excellent sales credentials. Candidate should have Solution selling and new account generation experience in Customer Experience Management Solutions across different technology platforms. Any exposure to working in Retail sector or with ISV's will be most advantageous.Academic Qualification
: Bachelor's degree in computer science or IT will be an added advantage.
- Achieving booking, billing and profitability targets for the region.
- Prospecting, qualifying, proposing, negotiating, and closing mid/large sized business deals.
- Prospecting to establish new accounts and extending business in existing accounts.
- Building credible and lasting relationships with prospects and customers for repeat business.
- Setting customer expectations consistent with service offerings and delivery potential.
- Keep customer relationship management system up to date on a daily basis.
- Developing a healthy pipeline of suspects and prospects and accurately forecasting business deals to be closed.
- Maintaining contact and opportunity information complete, accurate and in a timely manner.
- Having a comprehensive channel strategy/multipoint lead generation.
- Attending and representing the company at various business and industry meetings and trade shows.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Must be residing in UK and willing to work in London.
- An in-depth knowledge of the dynamics of the IT services industry.
- Is a proven account "hunter".
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Extensive experience of direct selling of IT solution services.
- Successfully pursued business that supports Customer Experience Management Solutions across different technology platforms.
- Established network of business contacts in Customer Experience Management Solution area
- Knowledge/experience with cloud based applications - B2B
- Knowledge/experience with WCM, CCM, DWP, CRM, ERP, ECM, RPA, Integration Solutions, Analytics, AMS enterprise level products/services
- Experience with Managed Services offerings
- Built Partnership channel to market
- Built Retail, ISV channel to market
- Ability to convince, handle objections, and closing big-sized deals quickly.
- Relevant C-level contacts in the European market.
- Must be both dynamic and proactive in sales approach and be extremely solution oriented.
- Worked in Indian Offshoring Services environments, understanding the dynamics and cultures