Distinction, a digital customer-experience agency headquartered in Nottingham, is looking for a Web Developer (.NET)
to join its digital team.
Distinction delivers high-quality, often business-critical digital products and services to ambitious brands through the UK and North America.
You'll be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of web solutions, typically using .NET platforms including Umbraco, Kentico and headless CMS solutions. You'll work on projects of different sizes, including complex integrations, ecommerce solutions, content management systems and greenfield applications.Essential skills & experience
Whilst you'll be encouraged to expand and improve your skillset at Distinction, essential technical skills and experience needed for this role include:
- Experience using C# .NET
- Experience using SQL Server
- Experience with content management systems, especially Kentico and Umbraco
- Experience using source control solutions, such as Git or Bitbucket
- Professional attitude to work with good communication skills
- Good time and stress management skills
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment
- A team player with the ability to work under own initiative
- Able to work quickly and accurately
- Passionate and happy to 'muck in' when required to get a project over the line
Your application will stand out if you have:
Salary, Benefits and Perks
- Previous experience in a digital agency
- Experience working with and configuring cloud environments (Azure, AWS)
- Experience with automation testing including load and browser testing
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration
- Strong commercial acumen
We have five remuneration levels depending on your impact on the business, ranging from £35,000 - £45,000.
In addition, other benefits include:
- CPD: Personalised programme of continual development with a dedicated day to training every month
- Personal budget: An annual budget for training, to spend how you want
- Flexible working hours: As long as you do what you say you will, your working hours are flexible
- Flexible remote working: Because some work is best done in peace and quiet at home
- Pension: Optional pension scheme
- Local and global events: Budget and opportunities to attend and speak at local and global industry events
- Office culture: Fantastic culture with regular organised social events
We operate a Preferred Suppliers List which was renewed in April 2020 until April 2022. We reserve the right to contact any candidates sent to us speculatively outside of this agreement without agreeing to your terms.