We're looking for a dynamic and driven Marketing Assistant
to work alongside the Marketing Director and Commercial Director to deliver a programme of trade and consumer communications for our impressive selection of award-winning craft spirit brands. Following significant investment, we are currently undergoing a period of rapid expansion and strong growth, providing an excellent opportunity for an innovative and quick-thinking individual to join our team at this exciting time.
The ideal candidate must have at least three years of professional marketing experience (ideally from a food and/or drink background but not essential), outstanding organisational skills, a good command of the English language and enjoy planning and attending events.
You will work with our small but dedicated marketing & sales team based at our distillery(s) in Oxfordshire & Buckinghamshire with some occasional travel to our sister site in Market Harborough in the Midlands. At times you will be required to work outside of normal working hours due to the nature of our projects and events. The role includes:
- Administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the marketing and sales departments activities including organising meetings and taking minutes, compiling and updating spreadsheets and gathering data.
- Assisting the marketing director with promotional projects, tasks and the development of the marketing strategy.
- Supporting the sales team in the organisation and delivery of events, tastings and trade shows.
- Communicating directly with clients, customers and partners to encourage trusting relationships.
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant (at least three years)
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organised with a customer-orientated approach.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Clean driving licence and based within 45 minutes commuting distance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Attention to detail, ability to think ahead and ability to anticipate potential problems and resolve them
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a pro-active 'can do' attitude
- A passion to learn
A passion and understanding of the drinks industry, particularly spirits.
Salary: £25,000 dependent on experience
To apply, please email Marketing Director Brooke Williams at email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.