Business Analyst- Unified Endpoint Managed
Job Description: A BA is required to support the Project Manager in Requirements Gathering and Analysis, Operational Process Gap analysis/definition, Stakeholder Engagement/Management, product backlog management and reporting for the UEM New Service Development Project
• Wipro's Client Strategy is focused on moving to a modern client management set-up. This includes managing devices as Unified Endpoint Managed (UEM) devices. UEM devices include MacBook, Windows 10 and Mobile (incl. tablets).
• This NSD has scope to set-up a service enabling UEM-managed clients as primary selectable workstation, as alternative to GI-D. Starting and focused on MacBook UEM and Windows 10 UEM clients, but also including managed iPads. Requirements/Characteristics
• The project will deliver a new consumable service for UEM clients, reviewing, evaluating and integrating existing Wipro's Operational processes and defining new where required.
• Ultimately replacing the existing GI-D service in a phased approach as existing assets complete their natural lifecycle to be replaced by UEM clients
• The project will also oversee the development of a coordinated transformational change plan and campaign to promote awareness of the new service and brand. Scope and Deliverables The project will deliver a new consumable service for UEM clients (MacBook, Windows 10 and iPad) service to the enterprise scope & deliverables include:
• Review of AS IS Wipro's Operational processes and capabilities Inc. SLAs, OLAs, Reporting.
• Evaluate/integrate/define e2e Wipro processes and supporting workflows covering but not limited to: Ø Joiner Mover Leaver (JML) Ø Client Asset Refresh (CAR) for all in scope devices Ø Support Ø Asset Management Ø Application Onboarding Ø Stock Management Ø Lifecycle Management Ø Supplier/Procurement engagement - including autopilot process Ø OIC Team
• Evaluate/integrate/define e2e processes aligned to ITIL and supporting workflows covering but not limited to: Ø Catalogue Management Ø Demand Management Ø Request Management Ø Change Management Ø Release Management Ø Incident/Problem Management