Gas EngineerStevenage, SG1 2DLSalary £30,000 per annumPermanent Contract 41hrs per weekShift pattern 5 over 8
There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 32,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
As an Appliance Installation Engineer, you'll be getting more hands-on with our products than anyone else. In many ways, you'll be the hero getting life back on track for our customers by installing cookers and Integrated appliances, the central hub of most homes.
As part of this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Confidently fitting new gas and electric products
- Sharing your tech knowhow with our customers, leaving them confident to use their new purchase
- Delighting every customer with their newly installed tech
Customers invite you into their homes to install a new product and you'll jump at the opportunity to make the experience memorable.
You will need:
- ACS Qualifications (or equivalent) in Essential Gas Safety Domestic (CCN1), Gas Cookers and Ranges (CKR1)
- A full UK/EA licence with no more than 6 penalty points
- Proven experience in installing Gas Cookers and Ranges
- To take pride in what you do and provide excellent service
We win together as one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
- Performance related bonus
- Competitive pension scheme
- Discounts across retail brands, travel and cinema
- Colleague discounts across our range of brands; Currys PC World, Carphone Warehouse and Dixons Travel6 weeks of annual leave (inclusive of bank holiday entitlement)
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we've all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team - and potential new colleagues - is our priority, now and in the future. Visit our COVID-19 page to discover how we're keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process.