Rubix M&E are currently recruiting for qualified Gas Engineers to work on any of the following housing contracts:
- Boiler Installation
- Boiler Services
- Boiler Repairs / Breakdowns
Our client can offer permanent self-employment contracts, offering long term stability and local work!
If you are a Qualified Gas Engineer / Plumbing and Heating Engineer - Apply now! For more information, see below:
- Job Title: Gas Engineer / Plumbing and Heating Engineer
- City/Town & County: Romford, Greater London
- Employment type: Permanent
- Self Employed Package: Rate card available upon application - average earnings between £1,250 to £2,500 per week / £250 to £400 per day.
- Company sector: Utilities
- Desired experience: 3 years qualified minimum
- Qualifications required: Gas Qualifications / ACS
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 8 til 6pm - Weekend and evening work available also.
- Relevant experience working as: Gas Engineer / Plumbing and Heating Engineer / Boiler Installer / Service & Repair Engineer / Breakdown Engineer / Plumber
Apply now or call a member of our specialised M&E recruiters on (phone number removed)
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on (url removed)/
RUBIX M&E - The UK's no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency