Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! Cognizant Microsoft Business Group's (Formerly New Signature), Global Managed Services
team is hiring now and we're looking for our next Security Architect
to join us.Why should you work at Microsoft Business Group?
What impact will you have in this role?
- Multi Award Winning Business
- Official and Award-Winning Microsoft Partner
- Award Winning Databricks Partner
- Official GitHub Partner
- Cloud Native Organisation
- Growing International and Diverse teams
- Hugely collaborative environment, where ideas and knowledge sharing is actively encouraged
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Income Protection Cover
- Death in Service Cover
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced employee contributions
- Flexible Working and Working from Home
- Enhanced annual leave allowance
- We are committed to diversity, inclusion and belonging and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- The primary responsibility of this role is to maintain and continually improve security outcomes on behalf of our Security Managed Services customers using relevant Microsoft-based security platforms.
- To achieve this result, the candidate is expected to support smooth and seamless security operations of all in-scope facets of our customer's business.
- This means understanding our customer's appetite for risk and making recommendations regarding new functionality and emerging threats accordingly. Working in tight collaboration with the broader Global Managed Services team including supporting Level 3 investigations and Major Incidents as appropriate is a second critical component of this role
- This position requires ongoing interaction, consulting, and collaboration with the various divisions with the MBG's Engineering group
What type of experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- Liaison between Security Operations function and broader internal stakeholders, including Engineering, Internal Security Operations, Service Portfolio, and Platform Services teams.
- Primary Administration of customer security platforms (Azure AD Identity Protection, Defender for Identity, Defender for Azure, Azure Sentinel, Defender for O365, M365 Defender, Microsoft Cloud App Security, Defender for Endpoint)
- Creation & maintenance of platform configurations to align to Service standards and Customer Security Policies
- Assistance with project-based onboarding of new Security Services customers, ensuring deployment meets standards of operation
- Deliver insightful data-driven analysis on a monthly basis to Security Services customers, and make recommendations to improve security posture and service efficiency
- Creation & maintenance of security platform configuration documentation
- Support escalations of security incidents, as well as escalations within internal resolver groups and Microsoft support, where needed
- Recognize potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary informatio
What education and certification credentials are needed for this role?
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft specific security technologies (Azure Active Directory Identity Protection, Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel, Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection, Microsoft Cloud App Security, Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection and Microsoft Graph Security APIs)
- Working knowledge of application & infrastructure security solutions (Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Network Security, Password Management, Data Encryption, and Access Control).
- Familiarity with ITSM tools such as ServiceNow
- Familiarity with relevant process methodologies - ITIL, SDLC, Agile etc.
- Using automation for increasing productivity of threat hunting and infrastructure configuration - scripting, PowerShell, KQL, Python etc
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Microsoft certifications such as MS-500 and AZ-500 preferred
- CEH, CISSP, OSCP, OSCE, GIAC GCIA, GSEC, Security+ or other security certifications preferred.
All employees must act in accordance with Cognizant MBG's corporate security standards.OUR CORE VALUES
Our employees are driven by our values and know that they make a positive difference every time that they help a customer to solve their challenges. Our focus on delivering great customer experiences empowers our people to build rewarding relationships that contribute to our positive work environment. Human
We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success.
We harness technology to drive business, but we never let that replace our human connections. We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success and instil confidence in our customers through relationships forged from trust.Generous
We are giving and respectful.
With our efforts to always be generous, we elevate our service level with empathetic and considerate communications and actions. We always find a way to support our customers and colleagues by giving of our time and talent and equally respecting the time and talent of others.Authentic
We tell it as it is, with positive intent.
Being authentic helps to nurture our strong and trusted relationships. We are honest, transparent, and reliable. When you partner with MBG, you are partnering with a group of purposeful, outcome-driven and results-oriented professionals.Innovative
We push the boundaries at the intersection of people, process and technology.
For us, there are no limit to our dreams. We continually innovate and push boundaries at the intersection of people, process, and technology to bring our customers and colleagues the best solutions first.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, Cognizant Microsoft Business Group understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
Cognizant Microsoft Business Group prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life-cycle at MBG. EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY
Cognizant Microsoft Business Group requires candidates to prove eligibility to work in the UK. Offered candidates may be asked to complete a background check as permitted by applicable employment regulations. Depending on the requirements of the job, these record checks may include any or all of the following education verification, employment verification, drug screening, and criminal record check.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92114104