RGB Solutions is an Edinburgh based IT Reseller providing IT Sales, Service and Support to companies throughout Scotland.
The company is currently going through an exciting period of growth and development this requires expansion of our highly skilled technical team. We are seeking to recruit an experienced individual to be part of our technical team, with high levels of service delivery and organisation being the primary focus of this role. You will be capable of providing technical skills at second and third line in a professional fast paced business environment.
The role is a mix of daily business as usual work and also involves a significant amount of project work within our technical team, this is a highly challenging and dynamic opportunity.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Experience of working in a multi-platform IT support environment (minimum 2 years required)
• Proficient IT knowledge at corporate level including firewalls, data/telephony networking and client/server technologies.
• Microsoft services, Managed networking, Cisco or similar level firewall installation and support experience necessary.
• Motivation to develop knowledge and skills to deliver in a professional environment.
• Ability to integrate with a close professional team but also to be able to show initiative while working independently
• Competent, professional and effective in communicating within the team and with clients.
• Excellent customer service skills and confident in providing consultancy support to clients beyond daily IT issues.
• Problem solving ability and proactive and able to remain calm under pressure.
• Proficient in writing proposals, supporting documentation and composing client communications.
• Responsive and methodical attitude to working in a business environment.
• Clear and efficient reporting.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
• Problem solving skills with a methodical approach.
• Ability to think strategically about clients' IT needs.
• Self motivated and show initiative to deliver results.
• Project confidence and energetic enthusiasm.
• High customer service ethos.
• Professional approach and appearance.
• Sales / Consultation experience desirable
• Full driving license and own transport mandatory
Please apply if you feel that you have the skills and character that is required to become an integral part of Scotland's most innovative IT company.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92114043