Java Developer London to £60k
Java Developer / Software Engineer (Spring TDD Java 11) *Remote Interview WfH*. Would you like to progress your career as a Java Developer working on complex fraud and financial crime detection systems? You could be joining a fast growing FinTech that's SaaS solutions are helping High Street banks to compete with the challenge from online tech driven rivals.
Joining a small Agile team, as a Java Developer you will design and develop solutions that keep customers safe from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing; you'll break down complex problems and build data models that enable identification and mitigation of illicit financial activity. You'll be working with a modern technology stack encompassing Java 11, SpringBoot microservices, DevOps tooling and Big Data technologies.
There's a fully remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home fulltime for the foreseeable; when possible you'll join colleagues in the London office for 1-2 days a week. When you're in the office you can enjoy a great team environment with spacious dining area, continuous supply of breakfast, snacks and drinks as well as games rooms and quiet spaces.
- Commercial core Java development experience, Java 8 / Java 11
- Good knowledge of the Spring framework, ideally including SpringBoot
- Experience with TDD and Pair Programming
- Good working knowledge of microservices using Docker (or Kubernetes / Helm)
- Good knowledge of SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, CockroachDB) and ideally have had exposure to big data technologies such as Kafka, Hadoop or Spark
- Collaborative with good communication skills
As a Java Developer / Junior Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4453 to find out more about this Java Developer / Software Engineer (Spring TDD Java 11) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92111775