Petroleum Experts is recruiting a development engineer with excellent software development skills.
You will be part of a development and engineering team working on a product designed to guide the management of oil and gas fields using real-time data and physical models.
Activities will include: software coding, interface design, database development and testing of the software tool kit in line with the product development plan.
The company will support your personal development to allow you to deepen your knowledge of the corporate IT systems used for real-time oil and has management and optimisation.
Software Development Engineer Requirements:
• A good advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physical Science or Mathematics
• Sound programming experience including: .Net, C#, Microsoft SQL server, WinForms, WPF.
• Additional experience of interest: OsiSoft PI, ArcGis, Cloud Computing, Microsoft Azure, Machine Learning and AI development experience, MVC Web Development.
• Comfortable operating in deadline driven environment.
• Excellent organisational skills, rigorous and attentive to detail.
About Petroleum Experts:
Petroleum Experts is an industry leader in developing and delivering state of the art engineering software products and superior technical support to the oil and gas industry. We are also a leader in the field of structural geology, and creators of Move™, the best-in-class upstream O&G 3D structural modelling product.
We have an impressive, broad range of clients worldwide, including all major operators as well as service and contract companies. We operate globally from our head office in Edinburgh, Scotland and US offices in Houston and Lafayette.
We offer an exceptional package which includes salary, performance related bonuses, other benefits and relocation assistance (where applicable). The company encourages and structures its salary based on personal performance and contribution to the success of others.
Type: Permanent, Full Time
You may have experience of the following: .Net Developer, C# Developer, Software Development Engineer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Scientist, Physics, Engineer, Engineering, Scientific Software Engineer, Scientific Software Developer, etc.