About The Role
Due to expansion Nobilis Care are looking for caring people to provide first class care within your local community.
Part-time and full-time applicants are welcome to apply.
No experience is required as full training and shadowing is provided.What hours am I expected to work?
Morning Shift - 7am-2pm
Evening Shift - 4pm-10pm
Times may vary depending on needs of the service. Please enquire as from time to time flexibility can be considered. Weekend Working
Every other weekendReward
What will YOU be doing as part of the Nobilis TEAM?
- Paid per visit
- Full and consistent rounds
- Welcome bonuses for experienced carers that hold a level 2 or above Health & Social Care NVQ
- Guaranteed or bank contracts available to suit you
- Monthly pay
- Industry leading tax-free travel allowance of 45p per mile
- Enhanced rates for Weekends and Bank Holidays
- Recognition schemes
- Paid induction and shadowing
What do YOU need?
- Providing personal care and support within our clients homes in the local community.
- To support our clients to be independent.
- Supporting physical and emotional support
- Supporting with medication and meal preparation
- Following our dedicated care app to make sure you deliver first class and person cantered care
YOUR Nobilis Benefits
- Access to your own transport
- A can-do attitude, caring and reliable nature
- Excellent communication
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, clients and their families
- Automatic Pension Enrolment
- Annual Leave Entitlement
- Study towards level 2 or level 3 health and social care NVQ
- Generous refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated Mobile Phone and care app for all front-line care staff