An exciting position has become available for a full-time Account Manager based in Bristol. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary.
Our client put their employees are at the centre of everything they do, and are committed to providing all employees with the tools to succeed and actively promote from within.
Hours of work will be Monday-Friday with no weekends.Role Requirements
- Good numerical skills
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent IT literacy skills, particularly in Microsoft packages including Outlook, Excel and Word IT
- Effective communication and organisational skills
- Professional but personable telephone manner
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- At least three years' experience in Sales Ledger and/ or credit control
- Strong organisation skills
- A client service-focused approach with an excellent eye for detail and a concern for quality and accuracy
- Team oriented and collaborative with a flexible, can do attitude
- The ability to multitask and prioritise a full workload under pressure and the capability to work on own initiative.
- Raising sales invoices to send to customers
- Resolution of outstanding account queries
- Credit control debt recovery
- Liaison with nursery managers regarding billing queries and outstanding accounts.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls and responding to queries appropriately
- Other adhoc duties within the Finance function
Our client is focused on providing outstanding care to children from 3 months old to 5 years of age. They are passionate about providing babies, toddlers and preschool children with the best start in their early years education and work diligently to ensure that this results in safe and happy children in their care.Why should you apply?
- 33 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Free DBS Check
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Generous Childcare discount
- Annual Salary review
- Enhanced DBS check
- Pension scheme
- Career progression and promotion opportunities (where applicable)
Due to the nature of the role, you will need to complete an enhanced criminal record disclosure (DBS check).
The company are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, all staff and volunteers are required to share this commitment.
This company is an Equal Opportunities employer.COVID-19 precaution(s):
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Keywords: Account Manager, Sales Invoices, Credit Control, Debt Recovery, Childcare, Nursey, Accounts, Admin, Sales Ledger, Credit Control