Our mission is to make Britain a safer place. If you want to work for an 'Award Winning Company' that leaves nothing to chance, it's a no brainer, British Engineering Services is the place for you!
We are an independent Engineering Inspection business with superb head offices in central Manchester, and staff around the UK and Ireland. We have over 400 highly skilled Engineer Surveyors and Engineering Consultants who inspect, test and report on industrial machinery from?coffee machines to tower cranes in order to keep the UK industry, businesses and public safe. We have over 160 years' experience and are proud to have evolved into the successful company we are today, everything we do has been tried and tested.?Year on year we invest in our people, systems and infrastructure and will continue to do so for generations to come.?
What will I be doing?
As a member of our Customer Service Team, our Engineers and Customers will count on you to provide excellent, some may say refreshing, customer service support. As the first point of contact for our customers you will listen, review their needs and ensure the best possible outcome. You will be focused on contract renewals and customer retention and we'll also expect you to proactively identify ways to improve the customer experience at every opportunity. We'll also be looking for you to apply negotiation techniques to retain business and up-sell all British Engineering Services products and services.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customer queries through to resolution
- Reviewing and processing data relating to customer accounts
- Following agreed processes and procedures to ensure service standards are consistently achieved
- Identifying and pursuing up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Owning the renewal process; reviewing contract data and preparing renewal terms for your allocated contracts
- Working towards and achieving customer retention targets
This is a great opportunity to continue your customer service career, working Monday to Friday- no more weekends, YEAH!
What makes British Engineering Services a great place to work?
We genuinely care. It's basic, human instinct that runs through every person that works at British Engineering Services. Knowing we always do the best job we can with absolutely no compromise means everything
If you work for us, you will get the below and, so much more:
What experience do I need?
Our team consists of the best Customer Service Team Members, we should know, we trained them! You don't need heaps of experience, just the right attitude, aptitude and appetite for what we do. Keeping Britain Safe.
- An ability to communicate effectively via the phone and in writing to different types of customers
- Experience working with data and using data to make decisions
- The ability to build and develop relationships
- Experience spotting, and developing sales opportunities
- Experience working towards and achieving targets (ideally retention targets)
- The ability to operate in and support a very busy team, but to manage your own workload efficiently.
To apply for this role, simply click "Apply".?We ask for some basic contact information and a CV or your LinkedIn profile, it's that easy! Please keep in mind, successful candidates will be required to complete the relevant background checks as part of the recruitment process.
Please note that we are currently adhering to government advise and working from home where possible. Therefore, this role will be fully home based until government guidance is eased.
British Engineering Services, making Britain a safer place.