As a Payroll Advisor you are responsible for ensuring excellent service delivery to customers at all times.
You will be allocated a number of customers who you will provide support to on payroll and payroll system issues. Other duties include:
Essential skills & experience for this role include:
- Review, develop and manage client accounts to enhance service delivery and increase business revenue.
- To directly contribute towards the achievement of the divisional objectives
- To deliver excellent service to internal and external clients, possessing the required account and payroll knowledge to fully support them.
- To communicate with clients in a professional, effective, polite manner and resolve any queries in a timely manner.
- Use the Client Management System to record details of all client contact; telephone, email or client visits.
- Complete Clients' payroll instructions in the appropriate priority order, taking into account special instructions agreed with the client.
- Possess full awareness of specific client requirements and ensure these are documented within the payroll system.
- Complete all set tasks accurately and efficiently, adhering to deadlines and referencing Payroll Instructions,
- Procedures, Training notes and Quality procedures as appropriate.
- Complete administrative tasks fully and accurately to meet required standards and work procedures.
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Basic payroll knowledge and experience within a payroll department/environment
- Enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude and ability to take on new responsibilities and develop skills
- Strong team player
- Work well under pressure. Confidence to cope with a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high degree of diligence and accuracy
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills