We have a very exciting new role in the Finance department for an ambitious Corporate Tax Senior Manager looking for an opportunity to make a commercial impact on our business.
This Senior Tax Manager role will be accountable for bringing outsourced advisory services inhouse, as well as supporting UK corporate tax activity in a fast-moving tax environment.
You will closely with the Group Tax Manager (Head of Tax), whilst leading and developing a Tax Manager, as well as acting in a mentor capacity during graduate rotations into this team. Candidates based in our London office can expect occasional travel to Bexhill head office as and when required.Some of what you can expect below;
What we are looking for;
- Business partnering to ensure efficient tax implementation of strategic commercial business initiatives.
- Leading on technical advisory work including - Transfer Pricing, CFC, Diverted Profits Tax, Permanent Establishment, R&D Tax Credits and Senior Accounting Officer compliance
- Responsibility for ensuring corporation tax compliance obligations are met for the group companies, including support on tax authority enquiries.
- Ownership of audit relationship, including management of external audit deliverables and ensuring reporting obligations are met.
What we offer;
- Strong knowledge of UK corporate tax legislation
- Statutory financial reporting and compliance experience
- Understanding of VAT and exposure to International tax issues
- Financial Services Experience desirable but not essential
- Experience gained in a Big 4 or Medium Tier firm
- 5 years PQE
- PC Literate, with good working knowledge of Word and Excel and AlphaTax
- Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively partner with varying stakeholders
- ACA; CTA qualified or equivalent
- Commercially astuteness - understands the value of what we do and can inspire others to see the vision
- Leadership experience - has acted in capacity of a mentor or Leader, leads by example
- Competitive salary which we will share upon shortlisting, for more information contact
- Car allowance of £5,000
- Bonus earning potential of up to 10%
- Excellent pension offering - 10% matched
- Private medical for you
- Life assurance
- Flexible benefits - buy or sell up to 5 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, opt in dental and healthcare cash plans and more!
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- An excellent wellbeing programme offering you access to multiple partners such as Nudge (financial wellbeing support) and our colleague assistance programme, plus so much more!
- Smart Reward - access to various High-street discounts
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.