As a Social Media Editor you will be responsible for maintaining the Company's German Social Media channels from our office based in Stoke-on-Trent.
The successful applicant will be creative, highly motivated, positive and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Sound knowledge of Social Media platforms and sport is essential.
You will be responsible for creating and implementing content, competitions and campaigns across a variety of platforms, as well as supporting customers online with their betting and account queries.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:• Excellent standard of both written and verbal German.
• Sound knowledge of the main social media platforms.
• Keen interest in sport.
• Good communication skills.
Main Responsibilities:• Creating and sharing content on Social Media platforms including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
• Monitoring and responding to customer activity on Social Media platforms.
• Developing and consistently maintaining the bet365 Social Media voice and style.
• Proposing, delivering and analysing Social Media campaigns, initiatives, advertising and promotions.
• Creating activity calendars and schedules.
The closing date for applications is 28th April 2021.
To apply, send your CV and Covering Letter, quoting the Job Reference Code GERSME0321RD to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ or click on the link to apply.