Secondary SEN Teacher - South London, Wandsworth - April 2021 start! Full time, Long-term £160-220 p/day
An 'Outstanding' SEN School in Wandsworth are looking for a SEN Teacher to deliver sessions to pupils with MSI (Multi-Sensory Impairment) including Hearing and Visual Difficulties. You will hold QTS and enthusiastically deliver engaging sensory lessons. Preferably, you will have experience with MSI and Complex Needs in either a HLTA or Teaching capacity. Familiar with methods and modes of communicating to engage hearing and visually impaired pupils.To make a positive impact here:
Person Specification - SEN Teacher
- You will ideally be a competent SEN Teacher who has experience in teaching pupils with MSI and Complex Needs, but those with limited SEN experience are also welcomed to apply!
- Patiently delivers sensory lessons following National Curriculum
- A patient and empathetic approach will be great benefit to your pupils
School Information - SEN Teacher
- Must hold UK QTS and Valid DBS
- Ideally experienced supporting SEN Pupils with including MSI difficulties
- Enjoys using their own initiative to creatively lead and manage class
- Good Communication and Organisation Skills
COVID-19 Notice -
- 'Outstanding' School with modern technology installed across all classrooms
- Welcoming Staff
- Progression and development opportunities
- Good Transport Links and parking available
We will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications, we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.