There's a certain type of individual who thrives in Logistics. Those who have ample ambition. Those who are highly focused. Those who have the drive to continually improve. At CEVA every voice is heard. Your future is what you make it and here you'll find a home to really utilise and develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Our business is made up of 4,000 dedicated people and we operate out of 100 locations across the UK & Ireland alone. We're already well established, but we're on a mission of growth, evolution, transformation and change to become the number one logistics provider. Our people are the forefront of our business and we're invested in attracting and retaining a diverse pool of talent with the skills and behaviours to support us on our journey.
Our customers are the heart of everything we do and with a diverse customer base that incorporates a range of sectors, we pride ourselves on adding significant value through our supply chain expertise and innovative customer solutions. Many of the world's best-known brands count on CEVA to serve their markets - so why wouldn't you join our team?!
Job description:About the Role
We have a newly created opportunity to join our HRIS team based in our Head Office in Ashby De La Zouch, within this great role you will be part of a growing team which has already started to implement some beneficial system changes to our HR team.
As our HRIS Implementation and Integration Specialist
, you will be responsible for business analysis, systems implementation, and integration to enable us to provide excellence in the delivery of CEVAs HRIS agenda. The focus will be systems and process implementation for the successful installation of new system functions in line with operational requirements and constraints. Working closely with the HRIS Project Managers and alongside HRIS Implementation Specialists, you will deliver excellent service across various areas of HR in multiple global locations. The key areas of focus for our Implementation and Integration Specialist are:
- Translate requirements into solutions to meet business needs.
- Develop detailed designs based on documentation requirements on product services and enhancements
- Map and transform operational processes as part of the overall solution delivery
- Perform basic technical configuration, providing advice and timely solutions on issues raised
- Use analytical tools to determine root causes and resolve a range of application problems
- Lead various internal projects, gathering requirements and delivering to a high standard
- Define requirements for system integrations through integration tools and processes
- Map technologies and middleware platforms to support and develop existing integrations, migrating to newer technologies
- Use HR Data Models to develop business intelligence and reporting capabilities
- Provide detailed solution training and delivery for the purpose of testing and orientation
The successful candidate will be an accomplished HR/IT business analyst and implementer, experienced in system integrations and approaches, possess excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills able to handle complex projects. You will have demonstrable experience of system integration tools and an understanding of HR Data Models and Business Intelligence tools.
It goes without saying that you will possess exceptional communication, engagement and influencing skills, be an efficient and effective problem solver. You will be required to travel globally therefore, flexibility is essential within this role.