IT Project Manager Glasgow Circa 50k
Lorien is working exclusively with one of UK's leading IT Consultancies within Microsoft's Dynamics space They are enjoying excellent growth with over 110% growth last financials.
During this very exciting period of growth they are now looking to add an IT Project Manager to join delivery team via their fashionable offices in Glasgow on a permanent basis.
Essentially you must have the following demonstrable experience:
- Managing the successful deliverables of Microsoft Dynamics projects and provide solutions that support both business operation improvements.
- Adept in core Project Management principles & stages: Initiating, controlling, managing and successfully delivering projects.
- Product and service delivery.
- Excellent communication, written and spoken.
You will be joining an exciting commercial team that is over and be given the resources & opportunity to flourish, being exposed to a wide range of diverse clients UK wide. As well the package, you will be positively challenged due to nature of their dynamic delivery models and be invested in to take you further in your career.About you, requirements:
- Knowledge in MS Dynamics project life cycles
- Experience in project delivery using methodologies & best practice.
- Experience working with outsourced and internal delivery teams.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Outstanding organisational skills with attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability and desire to build long lasting relationships.
- An ability to work under pressure against short timescales.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Competitive salary circa 50k
- 30 days annual leave, including statutory with additional days for birthday and length of service
- Private healthcare with option to add family members
- Life insurance at x2 salary
- Cycle to Work Scheme
If you would like an informal conversation prior to applying please call me (07837 911001) and I can provide a full specification. Our client is offering a fantastic working environment, great flexibility, and a highly competitive salary and benefits package. So should the above sound like you, please get in touch with the latest version of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92314938