Enterprise Architect, Azure
£Competitive salary and benefits package
Architect, Microsoft 365, PaaS, Azure, .net
Enterprise Architect is sought by market leading original equipment manufacturer (OEM) embarking on exciting multi-year PaaS, IaaS & SaaS centric enterprise architecture programme. This role will see you joining a new Enterprise Architecture team with overall responsibility for architecting a portfolio of products. You will drive company software architectural roadmaps, lead re-platforming into the cloud (Azure) and tie together data, integration & API landscape for the global enterprise architecture.Key Responsibilities:
- Drive overall product portfolio software architecture.
- Prepare and present a set of Enterprise Architecture Roadmaps, together with other Enterprise Architecture team members. The Roadmaps will guide the delivery of all functional and non-functional product features in a coordinated way across product portfolios.
- Contribute to a clear Architectural Vision in the roadmaps for development of products in the short, medium and long term.
- Interact with key stakeholders across Business Line Product Management, System Architecture, Regulatory, and Advanced Development teams to ensure the product development vision in the business is informed and supported by the EA Roadmap.
- Enterprise Architecture
- Capability mapping, Architecture Definition, Transition Architectures
- Integration of Legacy Applications
- Portfolio Management
- Architecture Documentation, Governance and Change Control processes.
- Software Architecture
- CNCF Technologies
- Microservice Architectures
- Hybrid Architectures
- API design and API led product development
- System Design, and Decomposition
- Software Development
- Have developed bespoke products
- Have experience of working in a regulated industry
- DevOps and Continuous delivery
- Agile, Scaled Agile experience would be a benefit.
- Azure Cloud development expertise.
For a full consultation please send your CV to Arc IT Recruitment
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92314950