Are you a Kotlin Developer who is excited by the idea of joining a Company who are truly disrupting the "Online Ordering" space in the UK, Europe and across the world? Look no further!
Europe's fastest growing start-up are growing their product teams significantly, including here in London, and they're looking for Kotlin Developers to join them on their mind-blowing journey!
As a Kotlin Developer joining the team, you'll contribute towards developing the backbone of their product, utilising the Kotlin ecosystem including tools to assure a high level of code quality. Additionally, you'll be comfortable working in a collaborative Agile environment with equally like-minded and passionate engineers!
Kotlin Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of significant experience in developing software using Kotlin and Spring Boot in large-scale production systems.
- Strong ability to balance business needs, a sense of urgency, and the shipping of high quality and pragmatic solutions
- Experience with NoSQL, preferably MongoDB
- Deep knowledge of version control system
- Experience with GCP, AWS or other Cloud providers
- Knowledge of container technology (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with data streaming, preferably Kafka or lenses.io
The Kotlin Developer roles can be fulfilled remotely whilst the Covid pandemic continues however will revert to a semi-remote arrangement where you'll need to be able to access their super-cool and Covid secure Old Street based offices 2-3 days per week on a longer-term basis.
On offer is a highly competitive basic salary of between £75,000 and £90,000 dependant on experience and the successful Kotlin Developers will also be introduced to the Company's benefits package including Company share options!
Spencer Scott Ltd is an equal opportunity Recruitment Agency, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating inclusive working environments for all our clients.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92314816