iOS Developer with C++ experience is needed for rolling 6-month contract with global media client based in London (remote for now)
You will be delivering robust and creative solutions to demanding and often immovable deadlines. The department strives to be seen both internally and externally as a world-class software engineering function, continually delivering high-quality solutions.
In this role, you will be the Objective-C expert leading the implementation of our complex cross-platform interface (written in C++/Qt) in macOS platforms. The role requires expertise in iOS/macOS and the flexibility to dig into and understand the C++ code the app is written on.
* Develop excellent quality software using agile techniques such as Test Driven Development and Pair Programming
* Take an active role in Story definition, assisting QA's and business stakeholders with Acceptance criteria
* Drive best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm
* Participate in regular showcases of new work to the product owners and business stakeholders
* Strive for continuous improvement within the team
* iOS / macOS
* Cocoa framework
* Experience in developing and shipping iOS / macOS apps.
* C++ experience
*************The role has been deemed inside IR35****************
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92314645