Systems Administrator required by a leading organisation operating within the legal sector. The Systems Administrator will work with further members of the IT Team, external clients and MSP's to increase the usage and value received from the use of MS Office 365 technologies and other applications within the business. The Systems Administrator will be adept in the support of iManage, Uniflow, Flowmatrix and Partner for Windows.
Day to day, the Systems Administrator will take ownership of the support of MS Office 365 technologies including Exchange, MS Teams, SharePoint, Onedrive and Intune. They will enhance the organisation's use of the MS stack through design, implementation, maintenance and support, also implementing documentation on best practice. The Systems Administrator will also assist with the infrastructure of the stack through Group Policy, Active Directory, DHCP and DNS. They will also become responsible for iManage, BigHand, Uniflow and Flowmatrix. They will also act as an escalation point for all 3rd line issues and liaise regularly with external providers.
Relevant skills and experience:
- Extensive experience within the legal sector of MS Office 365 administration including Exchange, Azure AD, MS Teams, SharePoint and Intune
- Able to support to a solid 3rd line level
- Familiar with support of software used within the legal sector such as, Partner for Windows, iManage, Uniflow, Flowmatrix, BigHand, PDF Docs and Content Crawler
- Ability to work within an Agile environment
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral cog within the IT Team of a rapidly expanding organisation. Apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92314603