Senior Test Engineer - 60,000 - Wiltshire
Exciting opportunity for a highly competent Senior Test Engineer to join a fast-paced, creative, and innovative digital publisher, with ambitious plans to scale the technology that underpins our publication products.
The mission of the technology team is to ensure the fast, predictable, and uninterrupted flow of planned work that delivers value to the business, by delivering stable and secure software, and minimising the impact of unplanned work. They do this by continuously improving their Agile, Lean, and DevOps practices to build high quality software products that are valuable to the business.
The Senior Test Engineer plays a leading role in continually improving the testing expertise by mentoring and coaching other members of the team, encouraging debate and experimentation, contributing to the technology roadmap, and refining our test strategy.
During this important time in our growth, we are especially interested in hearing from candidates with a strong understanding of DevOps and Agile practices, ideally who have expertise in CI mechanisms and tools, and who are excellent communicators, collaborators, and mentors.Essential skills:
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact Aimee Clemson at Evolution Recruitment Urgent role - please apply now!
- Expertise in test automation, and experience of creating automation test suites for the various types of testing
- A very strong, and growing, understanding of a wide number of functional and non-functional testing types
- The ability to code, debug, and maintain tests, ideally in C#, and high competency with test automation frameworks such as XUnit and SpecFlow.
- A very good understanding of Agile, Lean and DevOps practices
- The ability to communicate highly effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels
- An expert understanding of TDD and BDD
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92313890