Full Stack .Net/Angular Developer - 35,000 - BristolWould you like to be part of a historic company critical to the success of the city of Bristol? If so, read on...
At it's core, this role is about ensuring the smooth sailing and safety of a variety of people. Since this company began, its had 500 million invested into it.
The IT team is currently at 13, in addition to the Director of IT, the Development Team is comprised of six software developers, and a SQL Server DBA. Six people look after the port network. What you'll be doing:
- Enhancing and maintaining the existing suite of bespoke applications.
- Providing IT software support to end users when sufficient business knowledge has been acquired.
- Developing critical applications in C#, Angular, WCF and SQL Server.
- Providing IT software support to end users when sufficient business knowledge has been acquired. This includes participation in a formal out-of-hours support rota
Nice to haves but by no means essential:
- C# .Net
- Web API
- Driving license and access to vehicle necessary
Salary and Benefits:
- Any experience of .Net Core & SignalR
- SQL Server
To learn more, please contact Aimee Clemson at Evolution Recruitment. Urgent role - please apply now!
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Business Mileage reimbursed
- Non-contributory sick pay scheme
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92313886