Data Engineering Manager
Spencer Scott are working with a famous Mobile Technology Company who are seeking a Data Engineering Manager with expert level Google Cloud Platform (GCP) experience to join their UK technology team on a permanent basis.
The Data Engineering Manager will be responsible for the Company's end-to-end BI & Data Analytics solution design and will have direct management responsibilities for a team of Senior Solution Engineers which support best practices, standards, assurances and re-use for the key BI & Data Analytics services and technologies across Local and Group wide projects and programmes.
The Data Engineering Manager will work closely with the Company's Architecture & Delivery teams to:
- Provide oversight of delivery to ensure implementation of the solution design is spec.
- Create and maintain best practices, standards and principles ensuring they are implemented.
- Perform technical validation of solutions in conjunction with architecture, delivery, and business.
- Quality assurance of solution designs by service integrators and internal teams.
Data Engineering Manager Skills & Experience Required:
- TOGAF certified (Optional but Preferred)
- Cloud Architecture certification (AWS/GCP)
- Extensive practical experience of implementing large scale BI & Analytics systems utilising cloud and high-volume/low cost storage capabilities.
- Extensive in-depth knowledge of a broad spectrum of BI, Analytics and Data Movement technologies on cloud and on-prem.
- Extensive experience of designing, building, and deploying re-usable and configurable solutions
- Able to communicate and influence effectively across a range of technology stakeholders.
- Mentor and coach to develop their team and wider community.
This Data Engineering Manager role will be based fully remotely throughout the ongoing Covid pandemic with flexible working opportunities available longer term (including WFH).On offer for the successful Data Engineering Manager is a basic salary of up to £120,000 as well as a market-leading benefits package including annual bonus (20%), car allowance (£7,500), London allowance £3,100 (on top of salary) and much more!
This is a phenomenal opportunity for any Data Engineering Manager looking to accelerate their career progression within a fast-paced and reputable Technology Company.
For full details, please click the Apply button and I will personally be in touch shortly.
Spencer Scott Ltd is an equal opportunity Recruitment Agency, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating inclusive working environments for all our clients.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92315099