Requirements / Skills:
* Knowledge and experience using Git, Node.js, npm.
* Experience with testing frameworks, both from a unit and automation perspective.
* Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
* Discuss technical considerations with product owners and designers.
* High attention to detail, being "pixel perfect" in translating wireframes and designs into working interactive experiences.
* Object-orientated programming in ES6 and/or TypeScript.
* Experience developing for platforms where code optimisation is essential, e.g. TVs, mobile phones or embedded devices.
* Building custom UI component systems and/or in-house tooling.
* Experience using MVC design pattern
* Lightning, React, Angular, Vue, Redux, RxJS, WebGL, OpenGL, Pixi.js
* Jira, Confluence, Grunt, GitLab, Photoshop, HTML5 Canvas and/or Three.js.
* Graphics-intensive (e.g. games) applications.
* TDD approach to writing software (Cucumber, Jasmin, Jest, Cypress).
* Continuous Integration (Jenkins/Gitlab).
**********The role has been deemed inside IR35*****************
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92314569