Microsoft Dynamics 356 CRM Remote Based
Lorien's client is one of The UK's leading IT Consultancies, employing over 1000 of the best technical & operations professionals across eleven offices with the UK & further afield. They have been Microsoft Awards Finalists, year on year and are accredited with an impressive range of vendors, products and solutions to a range of global clients.
They are going through a very exciting period of growth and are now looking to add a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant to join their UK Digital Cloud Solutions practice based in their fashionable UK wide offices.Please note you must be eligible for SC Clearance.
Essentially you will need to have the following demonstrable experience:
- Design, development and delivery experience across the Dynamics 365 landscape (historically Dynamics CRM)
- Strong understanding of the Dynamics 365 platform, core modules and technologies
- .NET development experience within a MS Dynamics 365 environment
- Development frameworks (SCRUM/Agile)
You will be joining an exciting IT Consultancy where you will be given the genuine opportunity to flourish, being exposed to a wide range of diverse clients UK wide. As well the package, you will be positively challenged due to nature of their dynamic delivery models and be invested in to take you further in your career. Some of impressive benefits are:
- Profit share, good Pension, Private medical, Flexible Working policy and much more.
- They offer incentives for accreditation's and educational assistance
- They offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps
- Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving their engagement events, summer party and Christmas parties!
- You and your team will be delivering high profile programmes within the Global Private & UK Public Sectors, therefore you will also need the following:
- Demonstrated technical aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service, influence, impact while problem solving and building customer and partner relationships
- Appreciation and familiarity of the wider Microsoft stack, how they integrate with Dynamics 365, and understand how they can bring business value to our customers
- Excellent communicator & documentation
If you would like an informal conversation prior to applying please call me and I can provide a full specification. Our client is offering a fantastic working environment, great flexibility, and a highly competitive salary and benefits package. So should the above sound like you, please get in touch with the latest version of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92315125