Harvey Nash are delighted to be shortlisting a new opportunity for a skilled PHP Developer to be apart of an innovative Development team in Leeds. The business is recruiting on the back a very successful period and has big plans for its products and clients in 2021.
As the business continues to grow, the right candidate will have the opportunity to grow into a senior role.
- Commercial experience as PHP developer.
- Fluent in PHP with some demonstrable commercial experience using major PHP 7+ frameworks, ideally Laravel.
- Solid understanding of major principles of Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
- Solid understanding of database design fundamentals, data query, manipulating large datasets and experience with MySQL.
- Comfortable with Git version and control management.
- Test Driven Development (TDD) with PHPUnit and Jest.js.
- Experience with integration of external Services/RESTful APIs.
- Experience with modern front end fraweworks including React and / or Vue.
- Familiarity with refactoring legacy codebases.
- Familiarity with Docker or containerisation.
You will get the opportunity to work with talented full stack and back-end PHP developers. The team are 100% homeworking (must be UK based). The business has offices in central Leeds and provides a relaxed environment for those who prefer to work from an office.
Salary is > 50,000 per year. There's some great flex benefits and never a dull day for the team.
If you are a PHP Developer looking for your next career opportunity then please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92314622