Job title: Senior Associate/Manager
PQE: 6 +
Team: Real Estate
Salary: 75K +
- Successful applicant will advise the trade desk on a major pre-letting agreement for One Bartholomew Close, a new, high-quality office building in Farringdon London.
- Successful applicant will advise Whitehill and Bordon Regeneration Company on the on-going regeneration of Bordon Garrison, a neighbourhood in Bordon, which is one of Hampshire's largest towns. The former Army Barracks are being redeveloped into a new town with town centre featuring retail, health care centre, cinema, places of worship and supermarket. Employer's work involves strategic advice relating to the acquisition of the land, procurement and state aid advice and pre-lets of retail units.
- Successful applicant will advise a clearing bank on the provision of £62.5m facility to logistics REIT including the financing of 32 assets.
- Successful applicant will advise QinetiQ on various acquisitions and disposals including complex sub-sales and overage arrangements.
- Employer is seeking a candidate with a broad range of experience from a developed practice in this area.
- Experience within real estate finance, development and investment would be particularly desirable.
- Due to the nature of the work and structure of the team employer is looking to appoint a Senior Associate in this area, however employer is willing to consider candidates with more or less experience.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now'
to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Kean Smith
for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful