Work as Registered Nurse for a private healthcare provider with a passion for excellence.
You will be working within a large, purpose-built Home in Leigh, Greater Manchester.
The Home offers, nursing, dementia and palliative care and is surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens.
· The Home is split into 6 separate houses and we are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse RGN, RNLD or RMN Qualified, with excellent clinical skills.
· We have part time or full time hours available on days or night shifts; 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours a week
· The salary for a Registered Nurse on days is £17ph plus paid breaks
· The salary for an RN on night shifts is a competitive £19ph plus paid breaks
· Annual salaries are £32,000 - £47,500 depending on shifts and contracted hours.
· You will receive ongoing training and development and a benefits package
To apply for this role, we are looking for an RGN, RNLD or RMN Registered Nurse with elderly care experience.
If you are a Registered Nurse looking for a new role on days or nights and would like further details about this role in Leigh, Greater Manchester, please APPLY or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care