Our client is a rapidly growing fintech based in London.
Due to the continued growth and success of the company, they are now keen to hire an experienced corporate commercial lawyer to join them working closely with the head of legal and senior stakeholders within the business.
Duties will include:
- Providing support and advice around the company's corporate and commercial transactions,
- Drafting, negotiating, and advising on a broad range of commercial documentation,
- Assisting with building and developing the company's standardised contracts and legal frameworks.
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified as a lawyer in England & Wales,
- Have 2-4 years of post-qualification experience,
- Have trained at a leading UK/International law firm or well-regarded in-house legal team,
- Be experienced with commercial contracts, including IT/IP, and have previous exposure to mergers and acquisitions,
- Have experience within a start-up or in-house environment (preferred but not essential).
Please apply with your CV
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit