We are working with an elite global law firm who are looking to bring on board a couple of planning lawyers on contracts of 6 months. Candidates can be at the junior (2+ PQE), mid or senior level and should ideally be available at short notice or immediately.
The planning team is highly ranked within the legal directories and the successful individuals will be working closely with notable and 'recommended' Partners within the field. They advise on high-profile, complex schemes within infrastructure, energy, urban development and regeneration. All associates are provided access to significant infrastructure projects under the Development Consent Order regime, and high-profile Town and Country Planning applications.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia and/or New Zealand, for instance).
- Possess upwards of 2 years' PQE. Candidates at the mid and senior level are also encouraged.
- A wealth of planning experience gained from notable city or international firms.
- Experience of major redevelopment projects in London; of applications for nationally significant infrastructure projects; due diligence on corporate and portfolio acquisitions and drafting complex planning and highways agreements. Knowledge of environment law will also be desirable but not essential.
- The ability to work autonomously but also effectively as part of a team.
This contract represents a superb opportunity for the successful candidate to join a market leading team within a globally renowned firm and work on high-profile and complex planning matters.
Please apply with your CV to Jennifer Pike in confidence.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit