An experienced Completions Assistant is sought for the Residential Conveyancing department of an established firm of Solicitors based in Birkenhead. The firm are located next to excellent transport links and offer flexibility of home working.The Role:
You will be working in a team of consisting of a Completion Team Manager and three other Completion Assistants.
You will undertake completion and post-completion elements of the conveyancing process. In particular;
The Ideal Candidate:
- Preparation of Accounts pack for files due to complete.
- Preparation of completion letters.
- Submit OS1 and K16 searches.
- Submit AP1/FR1's to HMLR.
- Deal with replies to HMLR requisitions.
- Process completion of registrations received from HMLR.
- Schedule and close purchase files.
- Deal with confirmation of discharge on sale files.
- Close and archive sale files.
- Monitor team file lists for OS1 and cancellation expiry dates.
- Act honestly and diligently and at all times abide by the relevant professional codes of conduct that may from time to time be in force.
You will be well organised, have excellent attention to detail and will have excellent time management skills.
You will have a minimum of 18 months experience dealing with Sales and Purchase transactions.Salary and Benefits:
Salary is in the region of 16,000 - 20,000 together with excellent benefits.
Hours of work are 9-5 Monday - Friday.
Flexible hours and working from home options also available to be discussed at interview.
Please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV, contact Laura-Kate Davies directly to get the ball rolling.
If this role isn't quite right, but you are considering a career move please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Any reference to salary and PQE are for guidance only.