A leading international law firm is looking to recruit an additional associate level Lawyer for its highly successful property finance team. Based in London, the Property Finance Lawyer will be offered a full-time, permanent role.Overview of the Role
The firm's property finance team works in tandem with the banking, property, construction and tax practices and across a wide range of domestic international clients which includes:
- Real estate trusts
- Funds on all aspects of real estate investment and development financings
The Property Finance Lawyer will work across a diverse range of sectors including:
- Hotels and leisure
- Student accommodation
- Private rented sector
Key duties of the Property Finance Lawyer will include:
- Becoming part of a growing practice and fast-developing team.
- Working with high-profile clients, affording you the opportunity to build upon a strong client base and develop your own successful relationships.
- Drafting and negotiating the finance documentation, liaising with colleagues with real estate, construction or tax expertise.
- You will have circa 2-6 PQE and a background in real estate finance.
- You will have strong client management skills and genuine passion for real estate finance.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
In return, the Property Finance Lawyer will be offered:
- A highly competitive salary
- 25 days' annual leave
- Flexible working
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Private medical
- Health & wellbeing support
If you are a Property Finance Lawyer and would like to find out more about this excellent opportunity, please apply now.