Opportunity to join the highly-successful Banking & Finance team of a dynamic UK law firm working as part of an integrated UK-wide team with this role being based out the of the firm's modern Edinburgh offices. Role Profile:
The Banking team provide a full service of banking and finance legal services, working with borrowers, lenders and sponsors on a variety of debt transactions ranging from £1M to £1B- transactional are often complex and cross-border.
The Banking team also acts for banks, building societies, debt and pension funds and other financial institutions, alongside numerous PLCs and large global corporate clients and you can expect to work on a diverse range of banking matter including:
As a lawyer working in the Banking Team you will work collaboratively, in partnership with your clients to ensure that the team deliver the right solutions. Our key areas of expertise are:
- Real Estate Finance
- Project Finance
- Asset finance
- Asset backed lending
- B2B, Peer to Peer and private banking
- Derivatives and Leveraged and finance
- Regulatory advice
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Corporate debt
- Security structures
- 1+ PQE and a background/ experience in Banking & Finance law;
- Strong, recent and relevant work experience focused on banking and financial transactions, which is likely to include good working knowledge of LMA standard form documentation.
- Team player, able to manage a complex and varied workload effectively.
To Apply:if you wish to Apply for this position please click on the Apply Button below or if you wish to contact us to discuss this role in confidence, please Contact David Thomson, Director- Our contact details are on our Totallylegal.com Profile Page or on the Thomson Legal Website.
- The firm offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Additionally, the firm offers genuine long-term career prospects.
- The firm are happy to discuss flexible-working arrangements.