£27K - £35k
A top rated Conveyancing Specialist are recruiting for a home based Residential Conveyancer to join a highly progressive firm.
- Manage a portfolio of cases
- Independently establish priorities and manage deadlines
- Provide an exceptional service both to the client but also to introducers and associates
- Build strong relationships, with clients and third parties communicating effectively and delighting them through your delivery
- Deal with complex legal enquiries
- Assist and help organise the team to ensure company targets are met
- Understand and produce accurate financial statements
- Optimise the client experience through use of our conveyancing systems and technology
- Manage exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
- Identify, monitor and deliver fully against personal targets using the management information provided to you
- Recognise potential risks and resolve issues without putting the client or business at risk
- Suggest improvements to current policies and procedures
- Work to and maintain Service Level Agreements
This is a fantastic opportunity for a minimum 2 years experienced Residential Conveyancer that is looking to join a top national law firm.