Private Client Paralegal, London, 1+ Years' Experience - An exceptional career enhancing opportunity for an experienced Client Paralegal.
• Due to a sustained period of increased instructions, this well-established department are seeking to recruit a Private Client Paralegal to join their busy team.
• Compassion and understanding are firmly at the heart of this team's approach to client care, and they are seeking a like-minded individual to work alongside them.
• Typically, the successful Private Client Paralegal can expect to be supporting the team with Will drafting, probate and administration of estates, financial planning matters and tax advice.
• This role is well suited to a Paralegal with a minimum of 12months of experience in a Private Client role, with developed client facing skills and the ability to provide a valuable contribution to this busy team.
• You will have a strong academic background, excellent written and verbal communication skills and a desire to excel in your legal career.
• You will have a high level of ability in analysing and interpreting legal documents and are able to concisely explain points of law to your clients as required.
• Competitive salary on offer