£30,000 - £40,000 + Van + Fuel + Overtime + Pension + Holidays
Rise Energy are working with a leading renewable energy provider in the East of England to hire qualified electricians in the Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridge areas.
This well-established company has recently secured several major contracts for the installation of solar panels and other renewable technologies.
In this role you will be travelling to sites in around East Anglia to work alongside a qualified Electrician as part of an installation team. You will be completing at least 1 installation per day and completing necessary certification to ensure compliance.
The ideal candidates will previous experience of carrying out renewable energy installations, ideally for Solar, and will be comfortable with working at heights.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of a growing company with a secure future and to have a large amount of autonomy in the work that you do.
* Travelling to mainly domestic sites in Essex, Cambridge, Suffolk or Norfolk
* Responsible for installing renewable energy technologies, mainly Solar
* Working as part of a team alongside an Electrician
* Completing necessary certification to ensure compliance
* Comfortable with working at heights
* Previous installation experience for Solar, Heat Pumps, EV etc.
* Full UK driving license
* NVQ level 3 or equivalent in relevant discipline
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply