3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer. Based in Watford, Herts my client has a brand new requirement for an 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer. My client will consider an 2nd/3rd liner or just a pure 3rd liner but you must be happy to turn your hand to anything from 1st line to 3rd IT Support line. Office working hours are 9.00 to 18.00.
You must have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in 2nd / 3rd Line or an pure 3rd Line role.
- Knowledge of MS based operating systems/solutions with emphasis on Windows Server 2008R2 - 2016 & Exchange Server 2010/2016.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Good knowledge of Active Directory, Domains, Forests & Group Policy.
- Good knowledge of VMware ESXi hosts & vCenter clusters.
- Good networking knowledge switches/routers/firewalls
- Microsoft Office 2010 - 2016.
- Microsoft Windows 7 - 10.
- Excellent communications skills.
Any PowerShell, Azure and certifications in VMware, Cisco, MS would be a bonus!
- Provide user support for computer related queries, server & network functions at senior level.
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage & communicate problem status to users.
- Strong business engagement & customer management.
- Record, prioritise and manage all requests & incidents reported.
- Maintain documentation with incremental updates & process changes.
- Create end user guides.
- Assist with the effective planning & development of the IT infrastructure.
Please send your CV ASAP and I will get back to you!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92131812