Principal Systems Engineer
We are offering the opportunity to work as part of a well-established, innovative and unique organisation, on some of the most exciting and cutting-edge engineering projects in Europe.
The role of Systems Engineer will allow a successful candidate to gain frequent opportunities to gain unrivalled development for you and your work at the highest level both inside and outside the organisation. As well as, the chance to work in state of the art facilities in an award winning work-friendly environment.What you will be doing as Principal system engineer:
What will be required for the successful Principal systems engineer:
- Applying systems engineering to holistic capability problems.
- Working closely with a variety of projects, functions and key partners at all levels of the business.
- Collaborating and meeting with international teams, to share, use and implement coherent approaches.
You must have a solely British Passport to be considered for this role Salary and Benefits:
- Project experience within Systems or software engineer, ideally using tools such as DOORS or Rhapsody.
- Experience in a simulation and modelling environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies and support the work done by the applications and tools team.
- £45,000- £55,000
- Development opportunities and career progression
- Great Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Paid overtime
- Comprehensive Pension
If you're interested in this role as a systems engineer click "apply now"
- Or contact Rory on 02077806706 or email
- Type: Permanent
- Agency: Anson McCade
- Reference: *AMC*RMCF/PSE2020
- Contact: Rory McFarland
- Telephone: +44 (0)20 7780 6706
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92131297