We are offering the opportunity to work as part of a well-established, innovative and unique organisation, on some of the most exciting and cutting-edge engineering projects in Europe.
The role of TEMPEST Engineer will allow a successful candidate to gain frequent opportunities to gain unrivalled development for you and your work at the highest level both inside and outside the organisation. As well as, the chance to work in state of the art facilities in an award winning work-friendly environment.What you will be doing as TEMPEST Engineer:
What will be required for the successful TEMPEST Engineer:
- Working alongside other defence companies as well as international partners in a fast paced environment.
- Working on a once in a lifetime project, which will transform the future of Air combat systems.
- Creating a fully digital enterprise that will transform combat aircraft.
- Project experience within Systems or software engineer, ideally using tools such as DOORS or Rhapsody.
- Experience in System architecture design, including system of systems
You must have a solely British Passport to be considered for this roleSalary and Benefits:
- Ability to learn new technologies and support the work done by the applications and tools team.
- Experience with system integration
- £45,000- £55,000
- Development opportunities and career progression
- Great Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Paid overtime
- Comprehensive Pension
If you're interested in this role as a TEMPEST engineer click "apply now"
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92131299