Lead Dynamics 365 DeveloperCompany Description
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the 'Strength in Balance 'theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto " Bring Your Difference ".
Please note that Version 1 are not able to provide employment sponsorship, you must have the legal right to live & work in the United Kingdom and must be eligible for SC Clearance.Job Description
We're looking for a Senior Dynamics 365 Consultant to join our business on a permanent basis. You'll have a key role in a digital transformation project for one of our major public sector customers, developing an integral application to interface across several other governmental departments.
- Provide development to the on-premise Dynamics CRM solution being constructed over the next 12 months as part of a dedicated Dynamics 365 development Scrum Team, ranging from customisation and configuration through to development of plug-ins and custom workflow activities using C#.
- Work with business product owners and business analysts to elicit requirements & assist in developing design specifications to maximise the benefit of Dynamics 365.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle - PMs, Business Analysts, testing etc.
- Experience in design, development and delivery experience across the Dynamics 365 landscape (focusing on Dynamics CRM)
- Strong understanding of the Dynamics 365 platform, core modules and technologies
- .NET development experience within an MS Dynamics 365 environment
- Demonstrated technical aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service, influence, impact while problem-solving and building customer and partner relationships.
- Appreciation and familiarity of the wider Microsoft stack, how they integrate with Dynamics 365 and understand how they can bring business value to our customers.
- Experience with development within an Agile project deliver
- In addition to .NET WebAPI and SharePoint experience would be highly desirable
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92131461