Applications Support Analyst
Applications Support Analyst sought for International Law Firm to work in their Liverpool based office. Working as part of the applications team you will take responsibility for advanced support, configuration, development and implementation of a number of core applications including their cloud-based DMS (iManage), time recording, digital dictation, and workflow/task management solutions. The firm has offices across Europe and round the world, with around 650 users internationally.
As an Applications Support Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Advanced 3rd line support of a range of legal applications for DMS (iManage), time recording, digital dictation, and workflow/task management solutions.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of Windows 10 and Office 365 applications, including Add-Ins
- Management and maintenance of Group Policy, SCCM, Intune, and Active Directory
- Working closely with other teams from the Service Desk, Projects, and 3rd party vendors, to resolve issues
- Producing documentation and guides for 1st / 2nd line teams to help reduce the number of escalated incidents
You should demonstrate good technical and investigative troubleshooting experience. Your skills and knowledge should include as many as possible of;
- Office 365 and Windows 10
- A Document Management System - cloud based (iManage or similar)
- Digital Dictation solutions
- Practice Management Systems (Elite, Aderant or Similar)
- MDM, particularly Apple iOS
- Knowledge of business process and systems in a legal environment
- A general understanding of core Infrastructure and networking.
Prior experience in Legal IT is highly desirable, with knowledge of Document Management Systems in particular iManage being of interest.
If you've got a strong technical skillset in Applications Support and are looking for your next challenge, then get in touch!Applications Support Analyst
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92130581