First Line Technical Support / Location: Guildford / Salary: £24,000 + Benefits /Tech: SQL
My client is a leading Enterprise Asset Management Software supplier based in Guildford. They are looking to recruit a 1st line technical support assistant
as soon as possible. They are proud to have an excellent record of development and delivery.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone starting in the technology industry and is suitable for someone early on into their tech career.
With exciting progression opportunities this could be the start of a fantastic career for you!What's needed?
- Relevant experience in a similar role within a support team at a computer software company or IT related business
- Appropriate degree or HND in IT or business-related subject
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, proficient in Excel and data mapping
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Strong problem-solving skills
- British passport / Right to work in the UK without sponsorship
- Experience using SQL
- Log support calls
- Resolve customer login issues
- Support customer processes
- Support custom solutions
- Onsite support (Occasional)
- Update/create knowledge base
- Lead client design meetings to understand the requirements, suggesting options and solutions
- Present solutions to clients
- Design and document the processes
- Configure solutions
- Carry out Data Manipulation
- Carry out Data Cleaning and Mapping
- Write user guides
- Customer Training (face to face and telephone training)
- Producing Usage Reports
This job is varied and will give you the experience you need to move into senior roles. Please note that the client will only be interested if you have experience in this role as they want someone to start who will hit the ground running. If you have the relevant experience, hold a British passport and have amazing communication skills get in touch with me now!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92337029